Vetrap bandage, the first name in flexible wrap, has become known around the world as the preferred self-adherent bandaging tape. Vetrap bandage is an elastic bandage which is strong and provides support. Applies pressure to inhibit bleeding. Is flexible enough that when used properly with padding it will not cut off circulation. Adheres to itself so no clips or fasteners are needed.
First and Most Respected of Its Kind:
Veterinarians, animal trainers and animal owners need and expect the best in their animal care products. 3M™ Vetrap™ Bandaging Tape has been meeting that call since 1968. It's the world's first and leading brand of flexible self-adherent wrap for the support and protection of all animals—great and small.
First in Quality and Value:
In its class, Vetrap brand has become known around the world as the preferred bandaging tape. From racetracks to small animal clinics, you can hear the Vetrap bandage name declared the standard-bearer of self-adherent wrap. The reasons are simple: first-place quality, first-place value.
Vets, trainers and field laboratory research consistently rate Vetrap bandaging tape as the most adherent self-adhesive wrap on the market, providing support, protection and security.
First in Applications:
- Protects horses' legs from rundown
- Firmly supports sprains and fractures
- Protects wounds and holds sterile dressings in place
- Applies pressure to inhibit bleeding while flexing enough that, when properly applied with padding, it won't compromise circulation
First in Performance:
- Adheres to itself without adhesive—no additional fasteners necessary
- Conforms snugly around contours that are most difficult to bandage
- Accommodates movement without loosening
- Won't stick to hair
- Allows skin to breathe through its cool, lightweight, porous material
- Absorbs virtually no moisture
- Cuts away with scissors without unwrapping
First in Innovation:
In using 3M Animal Care Products, you tap into the benchmark results of qualitative research, testing and innovation that is standard procedure at 3M.