Equilife Formula 4 Feet Equine Hoof
Supplement GM Free
Equi Life Ltd, the distribution arm of The Laminitis Clinic, has launched a ‘New Generation’ equine hoof supplement, Formula4Feet, providing unique benefits for both horses with poor hoof horn quality, cracked hooves, weak heels and those at risk of laminitis.
Robert Eustace FRCVS, Director of the Laminitis Clinic, developedFormula4 Feet in collaboration with Dr. David Frape, the country’s leading equine nutritionist. Mr Eustace is increasingly disturbed by the insidious increase in GM ingredients in horse feeds. He takes the view that the consequences of feeding GM ingredients are unknown and that until extensive research is undertaken, to prove safety both to animals and the environment, it is prudent to avoid such materials.
The nutrition for hooves provided by Formula4 Feet leads to obvious improvement in hoof horn quality.
1. Formula4 Feet is the first non-GM hoof supplement to be made anywhere in the world. It is manufactured in the UK in a drug free, UFAS approved facility complying to ISO 9001 standards.
2. Formula4 Feet has gained approval by the Vegetarian Society due to there being no ingredients of animal or molluscan origin and to the ethical production and development policies which Equi Life employs.
3. Each batch of Formula4 Feet is tested free of substances listed in the Common Feed Contaminants Screen, before it is offered for sale. Products including these substances would result in a positive dope test under FEI and Jockey Club rules. Testing is performed at the world’s leading equine forensic laboratory.
4. Formula4 Feet has been subjected to independent research at the University of Berlin, the world renowned keratin institute.
5. Formula4 Feet provides over 65 micronutrients, in a highly palatable pellet. These include multivitamins, 10, 18 amino acids, 16 minerals, 4 antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, including omega 3's. Due to it’s comprehensive formulation Formula4 Feet is an excellent general supplement to help keep your horse in tip top health.
The shipping price quoted is for standard UK mainland postcodes, which excludes Northern Ireland and the Offshore Channel Islands. We are happy to deliver offshore but there would be an extra £10.00 for the courier.
All our products (unless stated) are delivered FREE of charge to UK postcode areas.
If your order is of a more urgent nature we can send by courier, a signed for delivery service, for £7.90 per order. Your order will reach you within 48 hours for most parts of the UK mainland.
wormers-direct.co.uk use the Royal Mail for all standard deliveries in the UK. Standard orders are sent out via Royal Mail 48 post which should reach you in 2-4 working days. Orders received are processed and despatched the following working day once any conditions have been met.
If your order is more urgent we can send out via First class post for a surcharge of £3.00.
To enable us to do same day despatch we would need to receive your order before 12 noon.
High value orders are sent by courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
We are happy to operate a returns policy as laid down by EU regulation but remind our customers that returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Our advertised prices are for delivery in the
only. For deliveries outside the
to EU countries there is extra postage charge, dependant on the size and value of orders, We can send items by European tracking (which will be insured) on request but this would cost extra.
All our wormers are sourced within the UK and are of consistently appropriate quality and are safe and efficacious when used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
It is an offence to administer a wormer that has not been marketed or packaged for use in the UK
We supply to all areas of Great Britain including all islands and highlands with free delivery with the exception of The Hay Bar which we only can deliver on the mainland